Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.
Sunday, February 18, 2007
1. Sometimes when listening to music I will play the drums with my teeth. Not actual drums mind you, I will click my teeth together with the beat of the drums. It is actually quite difficult, especially when listening to the early years of Metallica.
2. I crack my toes and my ankles in my sleep. This drives my wife nuts...really, no foolin I have been told that it sounds just like snapping a dry tree branch.
3. I created Jackamania...soon to be published..stay tuned.
4. I once scaled the outside of the Winona State Library and reached the 3rd floor (a result of the aforementioned Jackamania).
5. I have a Bobble head collection consisting of; Dante Culpepper, Randy Moss, Matt Birk, Spider-man, The Terminator, Ozzy Osbourne, and Robin from the Teen Titans (don't know how odd that is...but, best I could do).
Sadly....I have no one else to tag...wait I tag Dave...even though he doesn't read my blog ever..not that he knows it exists for that matter.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
I have read all the quotes about leadership like, "don't take the trail commonly traveled, instead blaze a trail over untraveled land", and "live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever", and "every challenge is an opportunity", and the list goes on and on and on. My approach is simple...in the spirit of Built to Last, "Fish for a man..feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime". Speaking of fishing, I am looking for to teaching my son how to fish, play catch, drink beer, smoke stogies, hit on women, kick people in the shins, etc. HA..caught you sleeping!!!! Anyway...on second thought you probably should disregard this entry in the blog as it has no real purpose or direction as I have been suffering from a wicked case of writer's block.