Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Ah hell....

Oh well.....guess the 80's movie was right after all, there is a little nerd in all of us. All hail a new nerd nation where equality for those who are fucking geeks is possible.


NerdTests.com says I'm a Slightly Dorky Sci-Fi / Comic Geek.  What are you?  Click here!

4 comments:

Jason said...

Apparently, you're a very specialized kind of nerd. Hehe.

Mike said...

It would seem so.

Anonymous said...

Here I am. I think having a child has made me less nerdy, no time for things that don't matter, that and unlike Mike, I scored for crap on the Sci-Fi/comic book section.

My HTML would not take for some reason (I guess that should lower my computer score considerably), so I will use good old fashioned text:

Sci/Math: 72%
Tech/Computers: 46%
Sci Fi/Comics: 6%
History/Lit: 48%
Dumb/Dork/Awkward: 7%

I think that my wife might argue that that Dumb/Dork/Awkward score is unrealistically low.

Mike said...

I wonder what Michelle would score on the Comic / Sci Fi meter? My guess is very well.