Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Sports...sports...sports!!!!



Didn't I say it...I did...I said it, way back in March I said it. Brett will be back. Mark my words. Well, this week the rumors are a flyin' again about 'ole tricky Brett. Text messages about having the itch to return. Can't this guy leave well enough alone and disappear into the sun set once and for all? Come on buddy...give it up, yer old and stuff. WTF???? Oh and add insult to injury, there is even some fools around the Twin Cities radio fraternity saying that Brett could be wearing purple in the future....purple? PURPLE???? I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth. Ewwwwwww!!!! Actually..now that I think about it, on paper all the Vikes need is a solid QB. Maybe that wouldn't be half bad. Not to mention the sheer pain and anguish it would cause every fucking Packer cheesehead to see 'ole Brett wearing that beautiful color purple. What the hell...welcome Brett..come one in and have a seat. Bring the purple a Superbowl and consider yourself forgiven. Yay Brett...yay Brett!

In other news...



Holy catastrophes Batman!!!! The Minnesota Twins took a man size beating today as the Bean Town Red Sox swept them right outta town. The final result of the pummeling was a horrifying 18-5. WTF????!!!! They hit everything from everyone! All I can say is ouch.

No comments: