Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Friday, November 14, 2008

A short rant...

This is to the fuck stick earlier today that cut me off. Maybe it's me...I don't follow the logic of why this a-hole had to hammer it off the line only to get in front of me to turn right into a parking lot. There wasn't a car behind me...what the fuck was this dirt bag thinking? Fuckin greedy is what he is..ass hole. He's lucky I didn't have a cow catcher on the front of the truck...I would have wrapped his back seat around his fuckin head.

Alright..I'm done...

No comments: