Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Jake Brown falls 40+ feet- worst slam ever

Jake Brown may very well be the luckiest bastard on the planet. Watching this video the first time I nearly pissed myself laughing. You may think that is pretty shitty on my part, however when have you ever seen someone hit a surface with such force that it literally blows their shoes off their feet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that my wife could take it if our son ever gets into a sport like that. Fortunately, the most dangerous sport he is going to be trying in the next two months is exiting the birth canal, and I think that is more like X-games from my wife than for the little guy. ;-)

If that blows Kim's shoes off, Mike, I will let you know, but I can assure you that there will be no video of it, YouTube or otherwise.

Mike said...

Probably a good thing. Actually it would most likely be the hospital booties that would blow off her feet. Although I hope that her experience does not reach the level of things flying off her feet.