Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I have fallen into the depths for which there is no return.

Yes folks. I have recently discovered that all those scientists types were wrong. The world is indeed flat and I have reached the horizon. It's rather an interesting place where all things logical that follow the laws of science simpy don't. It is a place that I will inhabit for the duration of this existence until which my time elapses and I join oblivion. Come friends, let us away.

4 comments:

Jason said...

Hey, Columbus! You exist!

Mike said...

I do indeed my brother. I exist on a different plane each week. In the last 21 days I have been home 6 including weekends.

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Is the word "plane" in your comment truly the play on words that I hope it is? If so, well done! The road hasn't killed your brain yet. If not, well, you should get some time at home my friend.

Mike said...

It is Dave...a horrible and sad play on words my friend. I had a shock the last time I traveled in that the TSA agent recognized me in the security line as well as the gate agent as I was boarding the plane.. It was a very depressing feeling. I am home for three weeks in a row so going to work actually feels like a vacation.