Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A quiz...a quiz...a quiz. Scary but true in my case.

This is so true....That is until I met my wife....who is much more normal than I.

What type of person do you attract?
Your Result: You attract unstable people!

Congrats, you are an 'insane' magnet, and you probably have no idea why. Something about your mix of styles, how you walk not just 'one' lifestyle, but appear to have a foot in them all. To the insane, you appear to be a beacon of hope and they will flock to you, like it or not. But, they ARE insane. Lucky for you, the insane tend to be the best sexual lovers, just the rest of the package deal may not be for you.

You attract geeks!
You attract artsy people!
You attract Yuppies!
You attract rednecks!
You attract models!
What type of person do you attract?
Quizzes for MySpace


Thank the maker that I met my wife. Love ya hun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the same quiz. I apparently attract Yuppies first, geeks second. I guess that I can't argue. I suppose I am happy that I attracted anyone at all at this point. It not really an issue from here on out anyway.

But I would definitely not put Libby in the unstable catagory, so you lucked out there, Mike.

Mike said...

Dave..

I am the luckiest guy in the world. Sounds like a cliche, however it is so true.