Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One of the world's great mysteries...

I was driving home yet again today and I was witness to one of the world's great mysteries. Why is it that you only see one shoe laying on the side of the highway? Where the hell is the other shoe? Does it disappear and go to that pile of things when they can't be found? Do they sit there in that other dimension waiting to be found? Where the hell is the other shoe? Can't they fall out of the car in pairs?

I don't get it...

3 comments:

Ideadsandtidbits said...

Nope, they go out with "dryer socks" that go missing...

Mike said...

I think your right

Jerry said...

I was thinking the same thing. . . somewhere with the missing socks.