Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Friday, March 20, 2009

False Propaganda...I hope...

I may have heard it all on this one. Driving into work this morning I caught a news story that described some legislation that is being shopped at the Minnesota capital regarding taxes on the miles that we drive. What the hell is that about? Is it more propaganda by the republican chumps to strike fear into the hearts of the public or is it actually true that the freakin dummacrats actually want to yank more freedom away from us? Both parties are so full of shit these days...I may have to go independent out of principle.

No comments: