Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pelosi with her nose in the air.

I am a bit disappointed with Ms. Pelosi and her shenanigans. It would seem that she may have it in her head that her poop doesn't stink. She is taking a few to many liberties in my opinion. Using military aircraft to haul her ass around in addition to hauling her friends and family around. Those are paid for via my tax dollars and I don't appreciate her misuse of them. A little to high and mighty for me. Nancy...remember why your there and who you are there for, it's not to abuse the perks particularly with times being the way they are.

No comments: