Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Friday, April 18, 2008

It's been a while...

It has been a while since I have posted anything. Not much has been coming to mind in all actuality. Life has been on cruise control this month. I, like you, are sick and tired of the cold. I wish spring would shit or get off the pot. A hearty "you are poopy heads" to my friends in Oklahoma who have been enjoying warmer weather. Other than that...there is no news fit for print.

2 comments:

Jason said...

I will not mention that tomorrow's temperature will be 78 and Sundays will be 80.

Because that would be cruel.

Mike said...

Yes it would..and it would solidify my "you are poopy heads" comment. Actually...Sunday we may even hit 70....joyous.