Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Monty python - Black knight (star wars)

Way back, I remember a Friday night staying over at a buddies place. My friends were fans of both comedians and comedy movies. This night had us watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail. One scene in particular I happed to find fucking hilarious. So much so mind you that I practically wore out the VCR playing it over and over and over again. For posterity's sake and my own amusement I have posted that particular scene (with a bit of a Star Wars flair). One word...hilarity.

2 comments:

Jason said...

I have to say, that's a really funny fusion of two of our childhood and adolescent obsessions. Damn, that's funny.

Mike said...

I agree. I did like how they blended the two together. Absolute hilarity.