Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Celtics/Lakers.....KG finally does it.



This picture speaks volumes regarding Game 6 of the NBA Finals. The Celtics on their feet and the Lakers on their ass. As I type this entry the Celtics are up 38 points in the 4th period with a little over 2 minutes to play. I don't claim to be a fan of basketball or the NBA...the only games I have attended were due to someone having tickets and me having free time. I am a Kevin Garnett fan even though he no longer wears the black and blue of the Timberwolves and I was sad to see him go. He deserves this championship title, he is one of the greats that puts everything into the game. Great job KG....enjoy it cuz you deserve it. GO CELTICS!!!!!

*It should be noted that the author of this blog has a certain dislike..alomost to the level of hatred for Kobe Bryant. He is a chump...nuff said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was the best game I have ever watched!! And KG gets his long awaited ring!! Poor Kobe!

Mrs. B

Jason said...

That final score is ridiculous. The Celtics destroyed them. Ha! I'm glad KG had a good game, so now the national pundits can stop talking about how he can't play in pressure situations.