Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

You ever notice...

You ever notice that when you fart in the tub...the smell seems to be amplified? While bathing my son tonight he dropped a Hiroshima sized bomb in the bathtub. As he reveled in his genius and the fact that the bubbles coming outta his butt were huge, I noticed the rancid smell as the bubbles burst upon reaching the surface. OH MY LORD....the pungentness was enough to make you hurl. What did this kid eat...and more importantly what the hell had it turned into? Whatever it was, I knew I had to be 100 miles away from this kid when he finally did poop...for it would inevitably be a show stopper.

And it was....oh my it was...

No comments: