Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Did I say...the 7th Circle of Hell? Call it a vision....of shit.

Well...my previous post was a tale of things to come. I spent this week in Virginia and Maryland. The trip started out on a bad leg. Upon arriving at the airport I went through he usual bullshit to get to the gate only to find that my flight had been delayed (FUCK). After a 1 hour wait we boarded the plane, pulled away from the gate and sat on the tarmac because of another fucking delay. Finally took off only to fly in fucking circles....holding pattern for the first hour somewhere over Ohio and then again somewhere over Pennsylvania. What the FUCK????

So..I was supposed to land at Dulles at 4:42 pm eastern daylight time, instead I touched down at approximately 6:50 pm eastern daylight time. We were herded like cattle off the plane and I headed for the shuttle bus to the rental car facility only to discover that I had left my Corporate Card at a restaurant in Minneapolis. Now..here I am in fucking DC without my credit card...could it get any worse? Probably.

Anyway, after calling the credit card company and canceling my credit card I had to go through the hassle of changing everything over to my own credit card. That took me an hour on the cell phone as I sat in a rental car on the lot. After all that I still had a 2.5 hour drive south to Staunton, VA. Joy...nothing but Joy!!

After a few days in Staunton, I had to drive north to Baltimore where I was catching a flight back home...or so I thought. Upon arriving at the airport I found that my flight was delayed by another fucking hour. After waiting the allotted time, me and the other cows were herded onto the plane...they closed the door and the pilot came over the intercom, "well ladies and gentleman" FUCKED!!!! You could probably guess what happened next. The pilot explained that we would not be leaving even though we had just boarded the damn plane and that we would all have to de-plane because the weather delay may be indefinite and to add insult to injury we would be sitting on the plane for at least another 45 minutes as we lost our gate. Imagine waiting on a plane you just boarded to leave only to get off the plane and wait some more. Un-fucking-believable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To make a painful long story short I was suppose to be home around 4:30 pm central daylight time, my actual time of arrival was 8:30 pm central daylight time. My one question is who the fuck did I wrong in another life to deserve this fucking bullshit, mother bitchin, asshole suckin week?

Murphy....I say go FUCK yourself you worthless bastard. If I knew where the hell you were, I would hunt you down like the fucking dog that you are and stomp a mud hole in your worthless ass.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya. Word of advice: never go to LAX before 4:30 in the morning. Or just never fly out of LAX if you can help it. *shudders*

Sorry flying has been such a bitch for you lately!

Mike said...

It sucks..but that's the job.