Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving.....

I figured a short blog was warranted. As I sit here and think about where I am at in my life and the trials and tribulations that I have experienced from there to here. When you sit back and look at your life and what you have done, places you have gone, people you have met, it is easy to take all of that for granted. It is in these words that I would like to call them out and be thankful for them.

My wife...Who as I have previously stated, is the rock in my life from which I draw all of my strength. My kids Kayla and Gunnar who teach me each day about what the important things are in life. My Mom and Dad who are always there when I need them. I have to call out my mom again as she is fighting a debilitating disease, rheumatoid arthritis. I never knew just how strong my Mom was. My sister who is my best friend, although I never would have admitted it growing up. Her husband Don..my brother-in-law is the best. I can count on him to take care of my sister as he would do anything for her. They have a great family together with their daughter Holly and the new addition that will bless our family soon. My Mother and Father in law, they are the best. We can always count on them to lend a helping hand.

Last and not certainly least are the horseman, my brothers. They have always been there for me in times of need, more so than they will ever know. I would not be who I am today if they had not been there for they all have taught me the true meaning of friendship.

So much for the short blog. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

Muppy Mup people.....

No comments: