Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Monday, February 11, 2008

I wish I could do this

I had this happen today in a meeting I weas facilitating. We are in the middle of trying to figure out a relatively complex problem we are dealing with and this freakin chowderhead's phone rings. Expecting that he would silence the phone and continue as part of the meeting, I was shocked when he answered the phone and began a conversation. I was particularily pissed off when he gave me the index finger quiet sign when I asked him to can the call. At that point, I could have used the Dark Side of the Force to pop this fucker's head off.

No comments: