Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Totally boring

I was reading some of my post throughout this year and something hit me. I can't write to save my life. Some of these entries are so bad, that I would prefer to shove broken glass in my eye. It is truly amazing how bad some of this crap is. I think this blog may have run it's course.

3 comments:

Jason said...

I wouldn't want to pressure you into continuing something you're not interested in, but I'm entertained by your "boring nothing."

So keep boring us if you're willing. I'll keep reading.

Anonymous said...

Fortunately few of us are graded on our writing output these days (Jason excepted).

I know that I couldn't think up half of the stuff that you do to sustain a blog. Its always easier to respond than to think up stuff. Its like if you had to start every conversation you ever had. I know if I did, the world would be a much quieter place (for the better or worse)

Jerry said...

I for one have always been entertained by your stories. You may not have the best writing skills but neither do I. your ability to slightly stretch the truth or emphasize something ludicrous has made my sides ache many times over the years my friend.