Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Please stop the world I would like to get off...

Woke up this morning after a week of traveling to and fro. Let's see..Tuesday it was Denver, Wednesday it was Dallas, Thursday it was Atlanta, and then yesterday I finally set foot on the shores of my home state of Minnesota. To say the least it was exhausting..however add a case of bronchitis and it makes for a saga unlike any before. Traveling in good health can be taxing at best, however traveling while under the weather is torture. I spent most of the week coughing and hacking up stuff that I really couldn't identify..throw in the wheezing and it was like a comedy of errors. People were looking at me like I had the plague and for all intents and purposes I did (do). I come to you now from a bed which I have inhabited since yesterday at around 6:30 pm or so. Luckily, I paid a visit to the doctor on Monday and they set me up with a z-pack (azithromiacin to be exact). I have high hopes that this medication will work towards getting rid of the beasties that have taken over my lungs for the last 3 weeks.

Please...send me your prayers, send me your daughters, send me a hundred bucks.

3 comments:

Nik said...

Good grief, I know more people right now who are ill than are well. I think I'm going to start wearing a little surgical mask everywhere I go, like they do in China.

Hope you get to feeling better! You can have my tea & sympathy. =)

Nik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerry said...

H and I are in the same boat my friend. Hers actually started into pneumonia. I hope you are on the mend.