Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I don't get it....who the hell cares!!

Is it me...or I am I the only one that doesn't give two shits about whether or not Oprah has packed on a few pounds. I am struggling with the amount of television time being dedicated to how broken and angry Oprah is at herself for adding to her mass. With the billions this chick has at her disposal...who cares!!!!!!!! My only advice for her is to take a serious look at who she has on her staff. You know damn well she has a personal chef, dietitian, and trainer. From the looks of it Ms. Winfrey they seem to be doing an awesome job!!! Fire them for cryin out loud! Don't waste the public's time publishing a magazine about yer larger than average rear end. I mean to measure the insanity of it all...Larry King dedicated almost an entire show about yer weight fluctuations. Everything happening in the world and that is what the lead interview is? Can anyone be any more self absorbed? Sadly the answer most likely is yes.

Here is my advice.....quit stuffing yer pie hole!!!!

No comments: