Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Trounced it is...



Again I sit here with my hopes dashed upon the rocks of the island of ill repute. The Eagles came in a freakin Wild Card Team and are now leaving with a win. I had a bad feeling when it took us till yesterday to sell enough tickets to avoid a blackout. A blackout??!! I spent the majority of the afternoon yelling and cussing at my TV knowing the inevitable was soon to pass. It doesn't seem to matter that this Viking team is completely different than the '98 team that left me crushed and weeping in a small Chicago apartment all those years ago (I still loath you Gary Andersen); they still manage to do the same stupid shit year in and year out. All the hype this year about our defense was worthless. All those sacks don't mean shit without a win Allen. In the end you are losers again.

The anger will pass and sooner or later we will all begin hoping again as next season approaches. We will again actually believe we have a chance in hell of making the post season and beyond. We live by the definition of insanity..we do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result. I am afraid we will never learn. Oh well...to next season.

No comments: