Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Meat..meat..the magical food....farewell

A friend of mine has been chronicling his journey of a life without meat. Although he did not start said journey because of health reason's, the affects have been beneficial to his health. The result is weight loss. There is nothing I like better than sinking my teeth into a think steak doused in 'chup. Now it can't be just any 'chup, there are unwritten laws that must be followed regarding the use of 'chup as there is no room for bootleg 'chup. And those that use bootleg 'chup should be completely destroyed with extreme prejudice. My thoughts and opinions regarding the useless and quite ridiculous discussion of the difference in 'chup and bootleg 'chup will have to fill the halls of another blog post. Anyway...through my friends example I have also decided to begin a journey of a life without meat to see what that life will bring. Consider this.....October 8th 2007, a day that will live in infamy...or just call it Day 1 of operation Absence of Meat.

Wish me luck..I am already craving a hamburger and I just finished typing this damn blog entry.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Welcome aboard! I hope it's not much of a struggle for you, and I hope it's worth the sacrifice.

I really haven't struggled that much, because my wife keeps me distracted with tasty non-meat things. And so far it's definitely been worth it.

If you need some recipe ideas, we have a bunch of stuff. But I bet you already have a plan for that kind of stuff.

Mike said...

We have no plan...send up what you can.

Jason said...

I talked to Michele, and we're going to send an emergency package of recipes.

Or something.