Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Vinnie quits???!!!!







Batman and robin, Butch and Sundance, Chocolate and Peanut Butter, Yin and Yang, all these things exist in harmony together. Because of this balance the space/time continuum remains stable. Any hint of an imbalance and you get a paradox. Well people, prepare for the worst. The space/time continuum took a blow recently that may just cause that paradox bringing all that we know to an end. The Team of Pauly and Vinnie has been dissolved...unbelievable. With the completion of the first e85 chopper ever constructed, Vinnie decided to leave OCC and strike out on his own. I could not believe me eyes watching the season finale from my Fresno Holiday Inn hotel room. Vinnie actually called it quits and left Orange County Choppers. I have to admit I did get a bit misty watching the Vin man pack up his tools and leave. I think Mikey may have taken the news the hardest as he was without words as Vin was leaving. It is the end of an era.

No comments: