Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Agghhh..will the madness ever stop!!

I tried this one interested in the outcome. I have a lot of respect for Steven Spielberg as I am a fan of his work. I think the dude from Who's Line is it Anyway is hilarious, so I don't mind that one either. Elton John...maybe if I wore the same toupee as he did...created a space in my front teeth, oh and wore the stupid glasses. Then again...how bout absolutely NOT!!! Actually...does that mean I can attach the prefix "Sir" to my name? Bloody peasant!!!!

http://www.myheritage.com

No comments: