Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Friday, September 07, 2007

A quiz...a quiz...another freakin quiz!!

Your results:
You are Green Lantern
























Green Lantern
80%
Catwoman
65%
Superman
60%
Spider-Man
60%
Hulk
60%
Iron Man
60%
The Flash
45%
Supergirl
40%
Robin
37%
Batman
30%
Wonder Woman
25%
Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test



A buddy of mine who shall remain nameless keeps posting these quizzes on his blog site, thereby causing me to partake in said quiz only to post the results on my blog. According to this quiz....I am a member of the Green Lantern Corps. Actually, I suppose I should be grateful as I was almost Catwoman.

2 comments:

Jason said...

You would have to be the single scariest Catwoman I've ever seen.

Mike said...

Amen brother