Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Does the paranormal exist????

This will be part one of a series of my thoughts on the paranormal. Are the things that go bump in the night real? Is there something beyond our lifetime? Yoda said it best when he told Luke, "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." Do we transgress into something like the force? Are we all a part of something bigger than ourselves that is guided by a higher power? To tell you the truth...I don't know. I don't think anyone has any idea what happens, if anything. Through the power of the Internet we'll explore this phenomena and search for proof.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Are you mocking me? Because if you are it's kind of funny.

Poopyhead.

Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!

Mike said...

Mocking you..never. Just exploring the other perspective Mr. Poopeypants!!