Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Alright...I'm back from the precipice

My last blog entry was a bit over the top along the lines of self pity. Well that party has come to a close. What the hell do I really have to bitch about? In a word..nothing, nothing at all. That was actually three words, sorry. I have a good job, great family, and a nice place to raise my kids. As for the liberal pinko / conservative pinko blather..I will leave that to those much more in the know to communicate as they are much more capable than I.

For now, the near, and the distant future, I will continue as a tick farting in a wind storm. As I have come to realize, a wind storm starts with one little tick farting why can't it be my tick fart that starts it. (At this time I would like to extend an apology to all those meteorologists that know damn well that the wind don't start due to a tick fart, it is a complex situation involving temperature, dew point, air pressure, and a great many other things.)

As for the rest of you...a brother of mine gave me some good advice recently. Always look on the bright side of life (insert whistling here). Words to live by.

Tootles.

No comments: