Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

In the spirit of the holiday season...

And the fact that the weather girl also took the quiz, here it is.

Your Elf Name Is...

Booty Helper


Actually, I have always been kinda a boob man

Oh well

6 comments:

Nik said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Smack it, flip it, rub it down.. OH NO! I need a body bag.

I love stupid quizes... I totally needed that!

So fellow WeatherGeek... are we goin' out storm chasin' this summer or what?!? ;-)

Jerry said...

I dont think I could have made up a better name. Hahahahaha!

Jason said...

Is that anything like Hamburger Helper?

Hehe.

Jerry said...

I think its the drunk guy next to you who eggs you on when you are debating making a booty call. . .

Mike said...

Nik..

You are on, I haev been waiting to find a fellow storm chaser. I am there.

Mike said...

Yes..I can spell...NOT