Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

What the???????

I can find no other reason than the season. Wow..that rhymed. Driving home from work today I happened upon a Jeep that merged into the lane in front of me. As I signaled and moved into the middle lane to pass said Jeep, I noticed something odd about the vehicle. After a double take, I realized what I was looking at was true. This car had antlers and a big red nose. These fucking people had decorated their SUV for Christmas. Now, I really like this holiday for it is my favorite above all. My kids are really starting to know what the deal is and it is fun to see them enjoy all the cool things about Christmas. My daughter runs around saying Happy Christmas, and my son runs to the patio window and points to the giant inflatable snowman I installed on the deck and says "man" over and over again. Having said all that, I apologize, but I have to draw the line at decorating your car. That is going a bit far in my opinion. Merry Christmas everyone...and quit decorating your car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

You should probably be happy that the Jeep did not try to ram you with antlers or flash the red nose at you in anger.

I guess I figure if that dude/dudette needs a rack and large clown nose on the front to keep from going all road rage on the general public, then strap them on. One less pissed off driver on the road may actually be a Christmas miracle.

Nik said...

Mikey, it could have been worse - they could have had a nativity scene on the hood. Maybe baby Jesus in the manger for a hood ornament?

=)

And BTW... Merry Christmas to you & yours!