Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Tis the season to show the good nature of mankind....NOT

I was hoping that the season we are in would be more than a race to amass material things, where I would bear witness to the goodness of mankind. Well...that went out the fuckin window. I have seen more examples of the evil of mankind than that of the goodness. The shroud of the Dark Side has fallen for sure. Whether it is people actually kicking the shit of of each other for a parking space close to the mall, or people trampling others to get into the store to buy this years most desirable (and soon forgotten) toy. Remember last year when the laughing Elmo was the talk of the town and people were killing each other for it in stores, less than a month later said Elmo were located in the sale bin for 50% off. We need to come to our senses people sooner rather than later. I weep for our future. Do not give into to anger and aggression for these things do lead to the Dark Side, and forever will it dominate your destiny. Hey humanity, try giving of yourself this season and even after that if can manage it and you'll forgive me if I don't hold my breath.

No comments: