Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Again....idiot at the wheel

Again, I was made witness to the stupidity of yet another Minnesota Driver. In this episode we have Biotch driving a mini-van, yep a frickin mini-van. I am in the lane next to her heading north on Cedar Ave. After coming to a stop at yet another light, we were sitting there just south of 140th street. I happened to look over at this chick and here she was holding one of those fucking toy size dogs in her left side. The dog was practically sitting on her shoulder. As the light turned green, we both started heading north again..as we were driving I noticed that this chick was doing everything with her right hand. This included drinking coffee, using the turn signal, and putting on her makeup all while holding this fucking dog and trying to steer her stupid ass. Well..she didn't do much around the last part as she weaved into my lane at least half a dozen times. I laid on the horn and let her know she was number 1. The dog never moved....unbelievable!!!!

People of Minnesota...we must act against these fucking assholes and visit hell upon them with immediate and extreme prejudice. Who's with me????

No comments: