Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I can't stand it.....stupid Minnesota driver's

You people may be getting sick and tired of my ranting and raving about the fact that Minnesota is full of dumbass stupid shit drivers. This morning was no different. I have a simple question. Why is it that people never seem willing to merge in behind others that have been in the same lane for miles? Another question, why the hell would someone behind you blow by you in the right lane...only to pull in front of you(without at least a flash of a turn signal by the way) only to slam on the brakes and make a left fucking turn? What the hell is that all about? These fucking people need to be taken out back and beaten about the skull. Who the hell do they think they are? Does the sun shine outta there ass? Is their existence any more important than the rest of ours? Do these people have a conscious? Do they have morals? Do any of them have a soul? Fuck no...these people are shit heads! They have no place in society...there people cause road rage for cryin out loud!!

I have said my piece...I know I have anger issues for I am Anakin Skywalker incarnate...my only hope is that my son can bring me back from the Dark Side some day. Until then I shall be known as Darth....Vader. May the Dark Side be with you.

No comments: