Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Obama...Obama....yay...Obama

Thanks to the blog of a friend, I actually have a new found respect for the kid. I have to admit the speech I heard about Obama's thoughts on Race and Politics was well written (possibly a great speech writer on the payroll) and very well presented. The guy is intelligent and has a great deal of charisma. He comes across as someone that can get the job done, bring folks together, heal the nation, and maybe, just maybe, give the world a coke and a smile (in the spirit of those commercials from the 70's). I listen to Hillary and I hear more of the same thing we have heard for 20 years. Oh well....I guess I have to throw all the support of Jackamania behind my man Obama. Consider it done.

1 comment:

Jason said...

When I read this, I couldn't help thinking of Eddie Murphy imitating Richard Pryor giving Eddie advice for dealing with Bil Cosby: "Tell Bill to have a Coke and a smile and shut the fuck up!"

Hehe.

I like the Obama support, but keep on thinking! Not that you need me to tell you that.