Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Where is the dis-connect?

Is it strange that people who belong to a fitness club fight like bastards to get the closest parking spot to the front door that thy can? It's a fitness club ass wipes. Doesn't that go against some sort of obvious rule somewhere? I don't want to have to walk all the way to the front door of the fitness club so I can go in an either walk, run, or ride at least a mile or so on a treadmill, elliptical, StairMaster, or stationary bike. God forbid I get winded walking to the front door from the parking lot. JEEZ!!! Maybe I'm not smart enough to put two and two together, alright I must not be smart enough to add two and two because I don't get it. I was at said fitness club today to once again hit the weights hard and heavy and people were literally waiting at the front door in their cars for people to come out in hopes that they were parked in the front spot. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I would even venture to say this begs to be included as an entry in Done as a Society.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same about people waiting for 5 minutes outside the shopping mall for someone to pull out of their parking spot, when they could have been inside already if they had picked an open parking spot. to your point, it is especially egregious outside of a fitness club. Perhaps people are getting their last bit of laziness in before they have to enter the door and do some work. Maybe the penalty for such people should be that they are forced to bike to the club for the next month. There are always good parking spots when you have a bike ;-)