Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Translation from Jerry's blog...see below

For those of you actually interested in the translation of the comments I made regarding Jerry's blog entry titled "End of an Error" please reas below...(my god people you must be bored silly if you're here reading this now)

I dislike people who are dumb...particularily when the dumbness causes other smart people more work. Oh no...this blog entry about chuckles (a nickname given by Black Wolf) is making me dumb too. Must escape......blarg (actually there is no translation for blarg...I actually meant blarg)

1 comment:

Jerry said...

phew. .. I was afraid blarg was some kind of code word.