Hey, this is my place. Grab a seat and relax for a bit. If you are expecting deep philosophical blather you are going to be dissappointed. You have been warned as some of the opinions discussed on this blog are the opinions of the owner and may or may not align with your own.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The end of an Era..what next



I pretty much knew I would see the day and now it is here. Brett Favre has hung it up..well at least hung up the Packer uniform. I would have to admit that the career overall was brilliant..even though I spent every minute hating it. I don't like the Packer's and I don't like the fans...fucking cheese heads. I have 2 favorite football teams, the Minnesota Vikings and whoever is playing the Packer's. He will most definitely be inducted into the Football Hall of Fame and go down in history as one of the greatest players to ever to ever throw the ball.

My one question is...will he stay gone? I have my doubts personally. Something his agent said raised the eyebrow for me. It would not surprise me if a team with a legitimate shot at a Superbowl could coax this kid out of retirement. How cool would it be to see the Cheese heads reaction to Brett wearing another teams jersey? Don't put it past Brett to do something like that....Junior did it.

What a day that would be...

2 comments:

Jason said...

As much as I'd like to torture Packers fans, I'm not sure what I'd think of Favre in a different uniform. Like Alan Page as a Chicago Bear, or Michael Jordan as a Washington Wizard. Or Joe Montana as a Chief. Or Jerry Rice as a Raider. All of them are wrong.

I loved Page--wore his jersey even before I knew who he was. I hated those other three. But I felt wierd watching them all in the wrong uniforms.

Mike said...

It would seem wierd for sure. Favre in Purple?